April 24, 2014
Shane KitzmanStaff Writer
Face it, the Misfit Shine was already sleek and stylish in its black and grey models.
The two new Misfit Shine colors — Coral and Storm Blue — are available only at Best Buy. (credit: Shine)
Now, starting Sunday, April 27, you can pick up the popular activity tracker in Coral and Storm Blue hues – only at Best Buy.
The fresh spring colors, including the sport band, will be available for $99.99 at Best Buy stores and on BestBuy.com. The Shine Bloom Necklace, featuring a spiraling geometric design in a hand-finished 18-inch stainless chain, will be available on BestBuy.com for $79.99 later this spring.
And in case you missed it, here’s what Shine brings to the fitness realm:
- Syncs wirelessly with your smartphone and tracks the number of steps you’ve taken, the intensity of your workout and the quality of your sleep
- No need to charge because a regular replaceable battery lasts up to four months
- Water resistant up to 50 metersOn Sunday, April 27 you can get your hands on the Coral color Shine, but only at Best Buy. (credit: Shine)
- The accompanying app features dedicated sleep and weight screens
- New goal-setting features help meet desired weight and sleep levels
- Smart alarm functionality that allows setting alarms to be awoken in the lightest stage of sleep
- It can be worn anywhere – on your wrist, shoe, belt clip, and even as a necklace
If you want to upgrade from the black sport band or clip, it’s only $49.99 for the sport necklace or one of the leather wristbands in tan and black (black is sold exclusively at Best Buy).