November 1, 2016
Shane KitzmanStaff Writer
Gamers – this is your week. It’s video game paradise at Best Buy this week, for two big reasons:
1. Get hands-on with PlayStation 4 Pro before it’s available for sale
This Saturday, from 1-5 p.m. local time at 30 Best Buy locations across the country, Best Buy will be the first retailer to offer demos of the PlayStation 4 Pro – five days before it hits shelves.
Fans will get to play Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which launches Friday, on an impressive 85-inch 4K UHD Sony TV inside select Magnolia Home Theater locations, which also features MartinLogan sound. Click here to find the store near you.
2. Gamers Club Unlocked members get all the best deals Nov. 3-5
It’s true, they do.
Not only do members always get 20 percent off all new games (among many other perks), they now have a three-day stretch of GCU member-only deals to bring home.
GCU-only deals go live on Thursday and include:
- $100 gift card when you purchase and activate any smartphone (in-store only)
- Save on select TVs, including 4K TVs with HDRFor example, $150 off a 55-inch Hisense 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR (now $549.99)
- Save on select UHD discs and DVDsFor example, $10 off on X-Men: Apocalypse UHD Blu-ray (Now $19.99)
- Save $50 on Rock Band 4 Band-in-a-Box Bundle (Now $119.99)
- Save $250 on a 2-tap Insignia Keg (Now $399.99)