July 31, 2019
Bianca JonesStaff Writer
Avengers fans, assemble.
As a thank you to fans, and to celebrate the Blu-ray release of “Avengers: Endgame” on Aug. 13, Best Buy has joined forces with Marvel Studios to host select fan events in five cities across the United States.
The “We Love You 3,000 Tour” will be stopping at five Best Buy stores. Special guests from Marvel Studios — including appearances from Avengers directors Anthony and Joe Russo and Executive Producer Victoria Alonso — will be on hand in some of these cities.
Fan events will include exclusive giveaways, a special digital photo booth and much more. It’s all to thank fans for their dedication to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Best Buy tour schedule:
- 4001 W. 20th Ave., Hialeah, Florida (Victoria Alonso, executive vice president of production at Marvel Studios)
- 2100 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, Illinois (Director Joe Russo)
- 3675 Pacific Coast Hwy., Torrance, California (actor Sean Gunn)
- 11600 Leona Rd., Eden Prairie, Minnesota (Director Anthony Russo)
- 7400 Brookpark Rd., Cleveland, Ohio (Director Anthony Russo)
Fans who are unable to attend a tour stop can visit any Best Buy store or BestBuy.com to pick up a limited-edition“Avengers: Endgame” Steelbook on Aug. 13. (We recommend you stock up on tissues!)
To learn more about the tour, please visit Marvel.com/WeLoveYou3000.
And for those looking to catch up before the movie comes out, you can get your hands on your favorite movies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe at stores and at BestBuy.com.