According to the National Retail Federation, families are shopping earlier than ever for back-to-school supplies. Laptops and tablets are now essentials while small appliances and HDTVs are great for students heading off to a college dorm room or off-campus apartment.
That’s why Best Buy is offering great values on MacBooks, iPads, laptops, small appliances and other products for students and the entire family. By taking advantage of these offers, students can save hundreds of dollars on the gear they need for school while parents can also save on other items the entire family will enjoy.
Through Saturday, Aug. 3, Best Buy offers big savings in-store and online (with in-store pick-up available for all online purchases) on deals like these:
- $200 off all 13” MacBook Pro laptops (including Retina models) – students registering at BestBuy.com/StudentDeals with their .edu email addresses can get an additional $100 off
- $50 Best Buy Gift Card with purchase of iPad with Retina display; $25 Best Buy Gift Card with purchase of iPad Mini
- Get Guaranteed $200 Trade-In Value for iPad 2 and iPad 3rd Generation
- Receive a guaranteed $50 Trade-In credit when customers trade in any working phone and upgrade to a new Samsung smartphone with a two-year contract
- $100 off select Toshiba laptops
- $50 off 20” HP LCD-LED widescreen monitor
- $40 off Dynex 32” LCD 720p HDTV
- $20-$50 off select Galaxy tablets
- $70 off Frigidaire 4.4 cubic foot compact refrigerator
- $30 off Haier countertop microwave
These special savings are available today through Saturday, Aug. 3 at BestBuy.com and at all Best Buy stores. Customers who make their purchase online may take advantage of the convenience of same-day in-store pick-up at their local Best Buy store.