December 17, 2019
Best BuyStaff Writer
With convenient Store Pickup, shop online as late as 5 p.m. Christmas Eve to have gifts under the tree that night.
MINNEAPOLIS — DEC. 17, 2019. If you’re among the millions of Americans who still need to finish their holiday shopping, you still have plenty of time. Procrastinators across the country can shop on BestBuy.com until 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve to have gifts under the tree that night.
If you’re a bit more ahead of the game and want your order shipped directly to your home by Christmas Eve, you have until 10:30 a.m. CT on Friday, Dec. 20, to order online. And 8 p.m. local time on Monday, Dec. 23, is the deadline for the thousands of items that qualify for Next Day Delivery. For more information on holiday shipping and deadlines, visit BestBuy.com/delivery.
Shoppers also have a just a few days left of our 12 Days of Deals and today’s theme is “Gifts for the Home,” featuring popular brands like Dyson and LG. The following offers are available at the lowest price of our season today only:
- $199.99 for a Dyson V7 Hardwood Cord-Free Stick Vacuum (save $150)
- $199.99 for a Dyson AM07 Tower Fan (save $200)
- $199.99 for a Dyson Ball MultiFloor Bagless Upright Vacuum (save $200)
- $249.99 for a LG 49-inch LED 4K Smart TV with HDR (save $80)
Here are some options to receive your orders by Christmas:
Store Pickup and Curbside Pickup
Store Pickup and Curbside Pickup are the fastest, free, secure and convenient options for people who shop online and want to pick up at a nearby Best Buy store. Orders placed with Store Pickup or Curbside Pickup are ready within an hour. Curbside Pickup is currently available in nearly 100 stores across the country, with even more stores on the way.
- Dec. 13-23: Order on BestBuy.com and select “Fast Store Pickup” for your order to be ready within one hour.
- Dec. 24: Order on BestBuy.com by 5 p.m. local time and select “Fast Store Pickup” for your order to be ready by 6 p.m., when stores close.
Free Next-Day Delivery
Next-Day Delivery is available across the country for qualifying products and is based on product availability, as well as the time of day the order is placed.
- Now-Dec. 23: Order up to 8 p.m. local time to receive your gifts by Christmas Eve.
Same-Day Delivery is available in 42 U.S. metro areas for orders completed on BestBuy.com before 3 p.m. local time (2 p.m. local time on Sundays.) Click here to see if Same-Day Delivery is available where you live.
- Now-Dec. 23: Monday through Saturday, order by 3 p.m. local time to receive your gifts on the same day. Order by noon local time on Sundays to receive your gifts that day.
- Dec. 24: Order by noon local time to receive same-day gifts.
Free standard shipping
Shoppers get free standard shipping on all orders and can see each product’s estimated arrival date on the product page and during the checkout process.
- Dec. 20: Order by 10:30 a.m. CT to receive your gifts before Christmas with free shipping
Best Buy store hours
Best Buy stores will once again be open until 6 p.m. local time Christmas Eve. Stores will be closed Christmas Day.
- Saturday, Dec. 21: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 22: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 23: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve): 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 25 (Christmas Day): Closed
- Thursday, Dec. 26: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Total Tech Support
Not only can shoppers give anyone on their list the greatest tech, but they can give the gift of support with a Total Tech Support membership. Members get unlimited technical support for all their electronics and appliances, no matter where or when they bought them. Plus, they get exclusive prices and discounts on services like TV mounting, computer virus removal, appliance installation, Geek Squad Protection, AppleCare Products and more. Internet security software is also included at no extra charge ($49.99 value) for coverage on up to 10 devices.
Finally, if you just can’t decide on the best gift, Best Buy is here with inspiration. Visit the Best Buy Gift Center for ideas on thousands of the season’s latest tech gifts that would look great under the tree.
Keegan Shoutz, firstname.lastname@example.org