May 27, 2014
Shane KitzmanStaff Writer
LG announced its latest smartphone — the LG G3 — today in London and later this summer you’ll be able to get LG’s flagship device at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile specialty stores.
Best Buy continues to be one of the only places where customers can test and try out the latest smartphone technology across all major brands and carriers, including the new G3. The smartphone not only boasts a 5.5-inch Quad HD display with four times the resolution of HD and almost two times higher resolution than a full HD display, it also has a 13 megapixel camera.
Here are five more noteworthy features you can look forward to with the new LG G3:
- Form Factor: Floating Arc form factor with fingerprint-resistant polished metallic skin on the rear cover.
- Better Graphics: Redesigned graphic user interface makes home screen navigation easier for users.
- Easier Typing: Smart Keyboard with adaptive technology learns as you type for faster input with fewer mistakes.
- Bolstered Security: Smart Security features, including: Knock Code, which allows users to unlock their device with a pattern of taps. And Content Lock keeps personal files safe and hidden from view when sharing the G3 with friends.
- Selfie-Friendly: And last, but certainly not least, the G3 is touted as the “the ultimate selfie cam.” Selfie recognition happens as soon as you lift your hand in front of the camera, allowing you time to pose and prepare without having to click a button.