June 10, 2015
Katlyn PetersonStaff Writer
Father’s Day is right around the corner, and Best Buy has your back if you’re still figuring out a gift.
Tech gadgets are always a great option for Dad, and we have tips to help you pick out some of the hottest items on his wish list this year:
- Be aware of what you know Dad likes to do. Make a list of gadgets he currently uses. Think about adding something cool to what he already relies on. Accessories are a great option here!
- Determine your budget. Decide how much you’re willing to spend and check pricing online ahead of time.
- Always have a backup plan. A gift card is a great option if you can’t decide. Gift cards are available in any amount for anything we sell in our stores and online and never expire.
Need some ideas for your Dad?
If he’s a Tech Junkie, he will love:
- The Microsoft Surface 3. It’s the thinnest, lightest Surface yet and is great for the Dad who tends to multi-task.
- The ReachAntenna. This practical gift costs less than $50. It improves cell service and data speeds for iPhone 6.
If Dad’s fashion-forward, he will like:
And if he’s a health and fitness fan, try one these:
- The Jawbone – UP2 Wristband. For under $100, this fitness tracker monitors activity, sleep and nutritional intake to provide an overall picture of fitness levels.
- The Ninja Blender. It easily breaks down ice, whole fruits and veggies to create smooth juices and purees.