Photo Credit: Stephen Geffre
Best Buy has launched the highly anticipated iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c in the more than 1,400 Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile specialty stores across the country. Customers can also take advantage of the additional benefits that come with purchasing their mobile phones at Best Buy, including:
- Free iPhone 5c Trade-in Offer – Through Sunday, Sept. 22, customers who trade in an iPhone 4 or 4s at Best Buy or Best Buy Mobile specialty stores will receive a guaranteed minimum trade-in value of $100, making the iPhone 5c 16GB free. For complete details, visitwww.bestbuy.com/tradein.
- One of the Largest Selections of iPhone 5s and 5c Accessories – Best Buy has more than 100 unique cases and screen shields available for the new iPhones. Customers can make a single trip to the store to get their iPhone and any cases, shields, armbands, headphones, Bluetooth speakers, and health and fitness products they may need.
- Access to All Carriers and All Plans – Best Buy offers the new iPhones for Verizon, AT&T and Sprint and our informed, impartial employees are there to help customers choose the plans and coverage that best fit their needs.
- Walk Out Working – Best Buy offers a free Walk Out Working™ service to help customers get started using their new mobile phones in the store before they leave, including transferring contacts and data and setting up email. For more details, visit Best Buy – Walk Out Working.
- Upgrade checker – Customers interested in the new iPhones can use our online Upgrade Checker to find out when they’re eligible for an upgrade.
Because specific product model availability and quantities vary by store, customers can check with their local stores and BestBuy.com for updates on what’s in stock. Stores will continue to receive shipments of inventory on an ongoing basis.