February 11, 2015
Best BuyStaff Writer
We’ve got “something new and blue” to share with brides and grooms: The Best Buy Wedding Registry. Starting Feb. 16, couples will be able to register for their most-wanted tech essentials – products that both brides and grooms can get excited about.
More than 1.5 million couples register for wedding gifts each year, choosing items from an average of three retailers. Gone are the days of being limited to registering for candlesticks and china … today’s modern couple now can get the products they want and need in their digital lives.
For entertainers, it might be an Ultra HD TV, Sonos audio system, wireless Bose soundbar or Apple TV. For adventurous couples, a Nikon DSLR camera or GoPro will capture memories for a lifetime. For techies, it’s easy to create a smart home with a Nest smart thermostat, Phillips Hue lighting or Dropcam video monitor. And every newlywed couple needs the latest kitchen gadgets and small appliances – from crockpots and blenders to Keurig coffee makers and Dyson vacuums.
The Best Buy Wedding Registry includes:
- Nearly everything Best Buy sells, from technology gifts to home appliances, and all of the very best brands like Apple, Dyson, GoPro, Keurig, Nest, Beats, Samsung, Sony and more.
- A group gifting option for gift-givers who want to contribute toward a larger item, like a Ultra HD TV or tablet.
- Free shipping on all gifts, with no minimum purchase.
- A one-time-use 10 percent off registry completion coupon for the couple.
- The ability to sync with MyRegistry.com and TheKnot.com.
Couples can create and manage their registry online at BestBuy.com/WeddingRegistry or through the Best Buy mobile app. Kiosks will be available at Best Buy stores in early April to help couples and gift-givers view and print the listings.
For more information, visit www.BestBuy.com/WeddingRegistry. And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest information.